Web Application Testing with Selenium
As you've seen, Selenium is a powerful Web application testing tool that supports many different languages and has a number of different frameworks built around the Selenium Core. It's an open-source project with an active community, which, at the time of this writing, is working full steam on version 2.0, which will include many new exciting features.
Selenium Web Site: seleniumhq.org
Selenium Perl API Documentation: release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0-beta-2/doc/perl/WWW-Selenium.html
BrowserShots Cross-Browser Screenshot Service: browsershots.org
BrowserSeal Fast Cross-Browser Screenshot Application: www.browserseal.com
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has more than ten years' experience in software, operating systems and networking. He currently works on the LTE (Long Term Evolution) Project at Comsys Mobile and lives with his wife and kid in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Alexander can be reached via e-mail at sasha.sirotkin [AT] gmail.com.
Web Development News
- Reducing Boot Time in Embedded Linux Systems
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep