Web Application Testing with Selenium
As you've seen, Selenium is a powerful Web application testing tool that supports many different languages and has a number of different frameworks built around the Selenium Core. It's an open-source project with an active community, which, at the time of this writing, is working full steam on version 2.0, which will include many new exciting features.
Selenium Web Site: seleniumhq.org
Selenium Perl API Documentation: release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0-beta-2/doc/perl/WWW-Selenium.html
BrowserShots Cross-Browser Screenshot Service: browsershots.org
BrowserSeal Fast Cross-Browser Screenshot Application: www.browserseal.com
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has more than ten years' experience in software, operating systems and networking. He currently works on the LTE (Long Term Evolution) Project at Comsys Mobile and lives with his wife and kid in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Alexander can be reached via e-mail at sasha.sirotkin [AT] gmail.com.
Web Development News
- Non-Linux FOSS: Code Your Way To Victory!
- Vagrant Simplified
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- Linux and the Internet of Things