Web Application Testing with Selenium
As you've seen, Selenium is a powerful Web application testing tool that supports many different languages and has a number of different frameworks built around the Selenium Core. It's an open-source project with an active community, which, at the time of this writing, is working full steam on version 2.0, which will include many new exciting features.
Selenium Web Site: seleniumhq.org
Selenium Perl API Documentation: release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0-beta-2/doc/perl/WWW-Selenium.html
BrowserShots Cross-Browser Screenshot Service: browsershots.org
BrowserSeal Fast Cross-Browser Screenshot Application: www.browserseal.com
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has more than ten years' experience in software, operating systems and networking. He currently works on the LTE (Long Term Evolution) Project at Comsys Mobile and lives with his wife and kid in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Alexander can be reached via e-mail at sasha.sirotkin [AT] gmail.com.
Web Development News
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Security Hardening with Ansible