Web Application Testing with Selenium
As you've seen, Selenium is a powerful Web application testing tool that supports many different languages and has a number of different frameworks built around the Selenium Core. It's an open-source project with an active community, which, at the time of this writing, is working full steam on version 2.0, which will include many new exciting features.
Selenium Web Site: seleniumhq.org
Selenium Perl API Documentation: release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0-beta-2/doc/perl/WWW-Selenium.html
BrowserShots Cross-Browser Screenshot Service: browsershots.org
BrowserSeal Fast Cross-Browser Screenshot Application: www.browserseal.com
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has more than ten years' experience in software, operating systems and networking. He currently works on the LTE (Long Term Evolution) Project at Comsys Mobile and lives with his wife and kid in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Alexander can be reached via e-mail at sasha.sirotkin [AT] gmail.com.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part II: the Hardware
- Wine 1.8 Released
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software