Web Application Testing with Selenium
As you've seen, Selenium is a powerful Web application testing tool that supports many different languages and has a number of different frameworks built around the Selenium Core. It's an open-source project with an active community, which, at the time of this writing, is working full steam on version 2.0, which will include many new exciting features.
Selenium Web Site: seleniumhq.org
Selenium Perl API Documentation: release.seleniumhq.org/selenium-remote-control/1.0-beta-2/doc/perl/WWW-Selenium.html
BrowserShots Cross-Browser Screenshot Service: browsershots.org
BrowserSeal Fast Cross-Browser Screenshot Application: www.browserseal.com
Alexander (Sasha) Sirotkin has more than ten years' experience in software, operating systems and networking. He currently works on the LTE (Long Term Evolution) Project at Comsys Mobile and lives with his wife and kid in Tel-Aviv, Israel. Alexander can be reached via e-mail at sasha.sirotkin [AT] gmail.com.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- Android Candy: Google Keep
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Days Between Dates?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Computing without a Computer
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice