Setting Up Services
Apr 01, 1995 By Mark Komarinski
Over the past year, this column has focused on configuring and administering several standard Unix tools. This month, I'd like to switch to a bit of networking. Specifically, I introduce how to configure TCP/IP network services for Linux.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- October 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Embedded
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- DevOps for Dummies
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Open Axiom
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions