Two Eiffel Implementations
The ISE class library is large, with 752 classes, all in source form. Of these, the ones of most general interest will be the 157 classes in the base hierarchy, comprising the kernel classes, support classes, and containers and data structures. Beyond that there are libraries for building parsers, GUIs under X, Motif, or MS Windows, or for use in EiffelBuild, their Motif GUI builder.
ISE gave a satisfactory response to every significant question I have raised to date. Sometimes this required persistence on my part, and once or twice it required a phone call to follow up the e-mail.
Dan Wilder has been employed as a software engineer since 1975. Dan resides in Seattle, where he divides his time between work, family, and a home Linux system. Any time left is spent ignoring his moss collection, which his neighbors think he calls a lawn. He can be reached via e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service