Two Eiffel Implementations
The ISE class library is large, with 752 classes, all in source form. Of these, the ones of most general interest will be the 157 classes in the base hierarchy, comprising the kernel classes, support classes, and containers and data structures. Beyond that there are libraries for building parsers, GUIs under X, Motif, or MS Windows, or for use in EiffelBuild, their Motif GUI builder.
ISE gave a satisfactory response to every significant question I have raised to date. Sometimes this required persistence on my part, and once or twice it required a phone call to follow up the e-mail.
Dan Wilder has been employed as a software engineer since 1975. Dan resides in Seattle, where he divides his time between work, family, and a home Linux system. Any time left is spent ignoring his moss collection, which his neighbors think he calls a lawn. He can be reached via e-mail as firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!||Mar 22, 2017|
|Hodge Podge||Mar 21, 2017|
|William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)||Mar 20, 2017|
|Preseeding Full Disk Encryption||Mar 16, 2017|
|William Gurstelle's ReMaking History, Volume 3 (Maker Media, Inc.)||Mar 15, 2017|
|GRUB Boot from ISO||Mar 14, 2017|
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Google Begins Making DMCA Takedowns Public
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Mars Lander, Take II: Crashing onto the Surface
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Android Candy: That App Is for the Birds!
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- SSH Communications Security's Universal SSH Key Manager