Two Eiffel Implementations
The ISE class library is large, with 752 classes, all in source form. Of these, the ones of most general interest will be the 157 classes in the base hierarchy, comprising the kernel classes, support classes, and containers and data structures. Beyond that there are libraries for building parsers, GUIs under X, Motif, or MS Windows, or for use in EiffelBuild, their Motif GUI builder.
ISE gave a satisfactory response to every significant question I have raised to date. Sometimes this required persistence on my part, and once or twice it required a phone call to follow up the e-mail.
Dan Wilder has been employed as a software engineer since 1975. Dan resides in Seattle, where he divides his time between work, family, and a home Linux system. Any time left is spent ignoring his moss collection, which his neighbors think he calls a lawn. He can be reached via e-mail as email@example.com.
- September 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- RSS Feeds
- New Products
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Security Hardening with Ansible