Linux Journal brand’s following has grown to a monthly readership nearly one million strong. Encompassing the magazine, web site, newsletters and much more, Linux Journal offers the ideal content environment to help you reach your marketing objectives.
LJ delivers readers the advice and inspiration they need to get the most out of their Linux systems. With its comprehensive Linux how-tos, tutorials, reviews, in-depth reporting, tips and tricks, and market analysis, Linux Journal has become widely recognized as the industry standard.
You may request a media kit here, or contact a sales representative directly:
+1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag