Linux Journal brand’s following has grown to a monthly readership nearly one million strong. Encompassing the magazine, web site, newsletters and much more, Linux Journal offers the ideal content environment to help you reach your marketing objectives.
LJ delivers readers the advice and inspiration they need to get the most out of their Linux systems. With its comprehensive Linux how-tos, tutorials, reviews, in-depth reporting, tips and tricks, and market analysis, Linux Journal has become widely recognized as the industry standard.
You may request a media kit here, or contact a sales representative directly:
+1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
38 min 15 sec ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
1 hour 46 min ago
- I like your topic on android
2 hours 33 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
2 hours 54 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
9 hours 8 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
14 hours 47 min ago
- git-annex assistant
20 hours 47 min ago
- direct cable connection
21 hours 9 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
21 hours 19 min ago
- I just learned this
21 hours 24 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
It's Raspberry Pi month at Linux Journal. Each week in May, Adafruit will be giving away a Pi-related prize to a lucky, randomly drawn LJ reader. Winners will be announced weekly.
Fill out the fields below to enter to win this week's prize-- a Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi.
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!
Free Webinar: Linux Backup and Recovery
Most companies incorporate backup procedures for critical data, which can be restored quickly if a loss occurs. However, fewer companies are prepared for catastrophic system failures, in which they lose all data, the entire operating system, applications, settings, patches and more, reducing their system(s) to “bare metal.” After all, before data can be restored to a system, there must be a system to restore it to.
In this one hour webinar, learn how to enhance your existing backup strategies for better disaster recovery preparedness using Storix System Backup Administrator (SBAdmin), a highly flexible bare-metal recovery solution for UNIX and Linux systems.