Linux Journal brand’s following has grown to a monthly readership nearly one million strong. Encompassing the magazine, web site, newsletters and much more, Linux Journal offers the ideal content environment to help you reach your marketing objectives.
LJ delivers readers the advice and inspiration they need to get the most out of their Linux systems. With its comprehensive Linux how-tos, tutorials, reviews, in-depth reporting, tips and tricks, and market analysis, Linux Journal has become widely recognized as the industry standard.
You may request a media kit here, or contact a sales representative directly:
+1-713-344-1956 ext. 2
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers