Submit Your Products for Review
Linux Journal readers want to hear about your Linux-related product. Therefore, we have created a review process that allows us to produce the unparalleled, objective reviews our readers have learned to expect from Linux Journal. When contacting us about a potential Linux Journal review, please keep in mind the following:
Do not send your product to Linux Journal without first sending the press kit. If we decide your product(s) would be of interest to our readers, we will contact you in order to receive a review copy.
We (or an appointed contractor) will be conducting the review as if we/they were the end-user. Therefore, please send us the product as if it were being sent to a customer, with all necessary documentation.
Please keep in mind that a magazine's production cycle is a long one. A product sent to us for review today may not appear in the magazine for 2-6 months.
Once your product review is published in Linux Journal, a PDF of the
review will be sent to you via e-mail. When sending us your press kit,
please provide us with the contact name and e-mail address to which
you would like the review sent.
Press kits may be sent to:
Attn: New Products Editor
PO Box 980985
Houston, TX 77098
If you have questions regarding your review or potential review, please e-mail our new products editor, email@example.com.
Thank you. We look forward to working with you!
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Jetico's BestCrypt Container Encryption for Linux
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Smith Charts for All