The 3-D Tux images were created by Robert Karlsson using 3D Studio Max R4.2. Robert is a Swedish student of architecture who also works at i2 Studios, a digital design house: http://www.i2studios.com/.
To download individual images, click the image format you want to download, then save the full-size graphic. All images are property of Linux Journal, and are freely available for personal use only. Commercial use of the images is not permitted. If you would like further information please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.[ JPG | PNG] [ JPG | PNG ] [ JPG | PNG ]
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- New Products
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service