The 3-D Tux images were created by Robert Karlsson using 3D Studio Max R4.2. Robert is a Swedish student of architecture who also works at i2 Studios, a digital design house: http://www.i2studios.com/.
To download individual images, click the image format you want to download, then save the full-size graphic. All images are property of Linux Journal, and are freely available for personal use only. Commercial use of the images is not permitted. If you would like further information please send e-mail to email@example.com.[ JPG | PNG] [ JPG | PNG ] [ JPG | PNG ]
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment