The 3-D Tux images were created by Robert Karlsson using 3D Studio Max R4.2. Robert is a Swedish student of architecture who also works at i2 Studios, a digital design house: http://www.i2studios.com/.
To download individual images, click the image format you want to download, then save the full-size graphic. All images are property of Linux Journal, and are freely available for personal use only. Commercial use of the images is not permitted. If you would like further information please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.[ JPG | PNG] [ JPG | PNG ] [ JPG | PNG ]
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Use SSH to Create an HTTP Proxy